Friday, March 5, 2010

i'll be the best lab partner you ever had... (:

Soooo. today, I had lunch with some really great kids (Emily Lane, Kat, and Kate :) and i am no longer a which wich virgin...!! haha
anyway, the whole time, Emily Lane and Kat are quoting She's the man, while Kate and i are sitting there, laughing along, playing like we know all these quotes too, figuring it's gona stop soon enough...Nosir. they kept right on going!!! like until we left. eventually kate and i just gave up (: But it was quite fun listening to them.
But after lunch, I got really inspired to watch the movie. So, as soon I got off of work, I went to blockbuster, walked in there, and rented the movie. The guys name that was working there was...ahh dang i just forgot :/ and i was thinking when i saw his name that i would not forget it...it was something kinda old school...anyway.
After i paid, i realized that i didn't have my keys...i freaked out alittle. then i went and looked inside the window and i saw my keys in my purse sitting in the passenger seat. so i called jordan. then i called jason. then i called jordan again. and it all got worked out.
So, once we got home, and once my mom was done watching the basketball game, I finally got to watch Shes the man! ...Totally made my night. Especially because Jason and Melaina came home this weekend, so they watched it with me. And Jordan, because he had nothing better to do? haha. And then Ben came home, and watched it too. Thennnnnn Big James even came! what? haha. super funny. I love that all these guys came and watched She's the man with me. made my night (:
anyway. thats pretty much all. and if this doesnt make sense, its just because its really late, i just don't want to go to bed... (:
peace. have fun with this random blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment