Sunday, March 21, 2010

We don't drink coffee...

asdlkfjas;ldkfj.
So I just spent the last 3 hours kind of studying and writing a dumb paper for my Health Ed. class. I also took a bio quiz, but that didn't go so well...hehe. its cool though, i have 3 chances. Then I looked up what I was supposed to study for my phil test on thursday and I decided it was time for a break! haha. But I still feel somewhat productive.
On a funny-ish note, there's definitely a middle aged man chillin in here playing world of warcraft. (is that one word? war craft? warcraft? i dont know. ps. i dont care) I know I do ALOTTTT of stuff that makes no sense and is for sure a waste of my time, but it's just so amusing to me when people devote 789 hours to playing that...and it reminds me of my algebra 2 teacher...and he was a weirdy! (But i'm not judging)
Anyway. I decided I pretty much love this place. Mochas. It's way easier to do my homework here. at least today. And it's also warmer here (: Sometimes there's even cute boys, which is always a plus.
I remember coming here when I was real young...ok, when I was like 15. One time I came here the night I got back from Super Summer and I really loved it because I think I was with most, if not all, of my siblings. Also it was just novel to me that I was old enough to go out late at night and get coffee. :D
My dad and I used to come here sometimes too. I guess that was before the days of Chiro...but considering how slow and struggling chiro is right now, we might see those days again...(super sad!) Anyway. It's always fun to get coffee with dad. I will always get a mocha frappacino and he will always get a vanilla bean one...so what if we are predictable? (:
Oooh weird. One time I even came here with little John and Herman...(what?) And I got my mocha frappe, of course, but then we just took it to go, and on the way home in Little John's truck, his throat was getting all closey and he almost died cuz he could smell the chocolate or something! I felt bad, but not that bad because it was good. And he maybe was faking it alittle...just sayin.
(uhh, PS. Little John used to be super alergic to chocolate)
My favorite time though, was when Jason, Jenna, Erica, and I were all here and we were taking pictures (I wana say on Jasons laptop, but I could just be making that up...) Anyway, it was a freakin blast. There's this one picture of Jenna, Jason, and me all on the couch, and we're all wearing blue shirts. And we are really cute. It's probly my favorite picture. ever!
Good times, good times. What is it about coffee shops that is so great? I don't even like coffee!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment