Tuesday, April 6, 2010

since i seem to be making a habit out of staying up late...

so, just a quick note, because alot of things happened in my life today that are worth taking note of ...at least for me.
1. I almost signed a lease to live with Jilly beans, Gabi, and Katy today, but then the Heights said they already filled up all the extra spaces... Mehh, i shoulda known because that's what happened at the Edge, and the good places go fast i guess...
1.5 But...i feel alittle relieved because i've never had to pay for anything that expensive every month and i was really scared. I know it has to happen sooner or later, but for now, later is sounding very fine with me!
1.8 I'm still sad though, because it woulda been superrrr legit to live with them! But at least we determined that we can still borrow each others clothes, thank goodness... (:
2. I love that I have like 37 pictures of Clayton on my phone, all of them in which she is looking a-fool and just being very clayton-esque. I love that kid!
3. I started looking at what classes I need for next semester and started getting alittle freaked out. It's always a stressful time trying to pick my schedule...I want it to be perfect, but how am i supposed to know which times are going to be perfect so far in advance??
4. I went to sonic today...enough said! (:
5. 24 hours of prayer is going on RIGHT NOW as we SPEAK! (yes, i know we're not speaking...) I went from 10-11, and sat in the really hot prayer room with Aubrey. It was really cool. And surprisingly alot easier than I thought it would be to pray for a whole hour. I've been practicing though, so that might help. (not practicing praying for an hour, just i've been trying to talk to God alot more through out my day...)
6. I saw Case today for the first time in like 2 weeks or something! And I just want to confirm that he's still like really nice to me. We talked about babies and how they "are too small!" and some other weird stuff...haha. it was fun.
7. Everybody thinks its soo ridiculous that I want to get married by the time I'm 23...well, it's not! Especially when all my friends are like 19-20 and are definitely getting married all the time. No exceptions...except for a few. (:
7.5 Anyway, just call me...the girl from 27 dresses, because I'm well on my way! Which is totally cool. the only downside is that the dresses tend to cost money...
8. if i stay up much later than this, there is no way I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed when it's time to get up in the morning and run...
8.2 But alas, I don't actually have a tail, so this might be a good thing.
9. I WANT A STACY VOICEMAIL!!!!!! and a phone convo even. I miss that kid mucho!
10. Speaking of Stacy, hello every summer missionary that I pretty much ever talked to. I miss you for sure. Call me. ( Because I think we all know, i won't call you. Not because i hate you, just because i suck at phones)
11. This is just getting ridiculous. Now i'm just coming up with random stupid stuff so that I don't have to go to bed...I mean shoot, if i keep this up, we're gona be all the way to number 584...and who wants to read all that anyway?!
So then 12. Good NIGHTTTTTT. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment