Tuesday, July 19, 2011

rainy days and boys who write love songs

Two of the greatest things in America, I would say. Because they're pretty rare, at least in my experience, but maybe that's what makes them so great.

I mean, the boy writing a love song thing just happened in my favorite tv show, but the rain...that's actually happening in real life!! And I'm so excited. I heard the thunder and then I looked out the window. Then I opened the door and started walking down the street because hellooo, i haven't seen rain like this in way too long! I saw some people going inside and people in their cars (and some ambulances, which is sad :/ ...) but I was just thinking "what? are these people crazy? GO PLAY IN THE RAIN! But hey, even if they didn't, I did. So ha.

But alas, I'm back inside now, listening to Tightrope (which is really by Paul Freeman but in Make it or break it Damon wrote it for Emily...yesss please.) and it may quite possibly be on repeat. Don't judge me.

So yeah, that's it. But if you just wanted a little lesson out of this because there usually is, I have one. God is good. And even if my favorite things are unusual and crazy to wish for, God hears me. I got my rain, and listening to it was super cool because it was from a guy (or a God) who loves me ALOT. Yayayay (:

No comments:

Post a Comment