Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ohhh me...

Sometimes I feel like I have noooo idea what to do...
ok actually I feel like that almost everyday, just not always in (what seem to be) huge hard situations.
I know that if I talk to God about it, he will work everything out because that's what he does. He is God and he's in control. Yet at the same time, I tend to feel like that's not enough. I'm the kind of kid that needs reassuring...like as in quite a bit of reassuring. So when I pray and I pray and I pray, and I still don't know what to do, I start getting really freaked out. Also, I get freaked out alot because I kind of tend to change my mind like every other second, based on what people's suggestions/reactions are.
This is horrible. I know. But I do it.
I base my decisions on what other people think because I have this great fear of being judged. I want to do what's right in everyone's eyes...which sucks, being that everyone has different eyes! But, even knowing this fact, I still try to do it, knowing in the end, someone will not agree with me, yet still thinking maybe somehow I can change their point of view.
I guess the moral of this story is that I should just not say anything until I have decided what the exact right thing is, so that way when I start telling people what that is, I won't go changing my mind 892 times. That would be swell.
But alas, I doubt this will ever happen because I just suck at making up/keeping my mind made.
So, in the mean time, I will keep praying that God uses me despite my insecurites, my indecisiveness, my confusedness, myself... I know He can use me in any circumstance, no matter how I got there, if I let him. Well guess what God? I will let you. So, have at it. And if you would like to tell me whats going down or how it's gona work, that would also be totally great. ya know, just if you want to.
Thanks. Have a great day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment