Monday, December 6, 2010

if you ain't got no money take your broke, broke home.

I'm really cold. Like, reeeealllyyyy cold. You wouldn't believe all the clothes I'm wearing right now...Yep, i'm gona tell you: socks, leggings, pajama pants, a cami and longsleeve tee, a sweater, and my texas state hoodie. And I'm not gona lie, I'm pretty dang excited to get under my covers very soon! Basically winter is not my season.

The only good thing about winter is having a break from school, but it's not even as good as summer...

Also my phone is pretty much up a creek without a paddle. AKA broken...It's kind of really super great and yet quite annoying at the same time. It's nice to not worry about texts for awhile, funny or helpful (or apparently just really stupid)as they may be. It's kind of lovely in a way not being able to communicate with anyone. at least not by phone. But at the same time, i'm totally bummed because I really wanted to text Jason a line from Almost Famous but now i can't. :/ Also, I have some pretty wonderful friends in other states and who knows if they have texted or called me and are just thinking i'm a straight up jerk because i don't answer them. WHO KNOWS?

Anyway, this blog is basically pointless because I was gona write wayyy more than this but everytime I tried (which was like 3 or 4) it was weird and my thoughts are crazy unorganized and stupid. So for now, just know that I'm getting warmer (alittle) and that I don't hate you, I just can't talk to you via phone. Also please remember that summer is better than winter.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment